1/4″ (5.5mm) Bent Chisel 6R
7/32″ (5.5mm) Bent Chisel. Tool lengths for Palm handle is 2 1/8″, overall length with handle 4 1/4″. High buff finish, sharp and ready to use. W-1 U.S. Tool steel. White Birch Wood Handle. Rockwell 60-62.
Made in USA
Accepting all major credit cards!
Wood carvers that appreciate easy control and great responsiveness in their wood carving tools can’t go wrong with this unique bent chisel sold and manufactured by Ramelson.
- Carefully sharpened, honed, and buffed for immediate use
- Available in both straight and palm handles
- W-1 tool steel edge stays sharp for many enjoyable hours of woodcarving
- Perfectly suited for getting into confined areas
A quality bent or curved wood carving chisel is a must have for beginner and experienced carvers alike. This bent chisel was designed with both experience levels in mind. The tool blade is made from W-1 U.S. steel and will stay sharp throughout your woodworking projects. The handle is crafted from White Birchwood and is designed to be lightweight to ensure comfort and precision. Order this unique bent chisel today.
- Overall length with palm handle: 4½”
- Made in the USA
Palm Handle, Straight Handle