Fishtail gouges or chisels are very useful tools for cleaning out corners and undercutting especially when side clearance is limited. This handcrafted carving fishtail tool from Ramelson will soon become one of your favorites.
- Handcrafted by experienced professionals
- Available in both straight and palm White Birch handles
- High-quality steel holds an edge well
- Arrives buffed, sharpened, honed, and ready for use
Ramelson undoubtedly offers some of the finest carving tools available on the market, second-to-none in terms of manufacturing quality and durability. Like most Ramelson brand tools, this bent fishtail chisel, or fishtail gouge, is handcrafted within our New York facility. The tool features a durable tool steel blade with a straight edge and a Rockwell 60-6 hardness rating. The handle is crafted from Hardwood and is available in both straight and palm handle styles. Order this fishtail tool today for fast shipping.
- Overall length with palm handle: 4½”
Palm Handle, Straight Handle