What’s not to love about this bent parting tool? With high-quality tool steel, a hardwood handle that is comfortable to grip, and a lightweight design that allows for the utmost precision, this parting tool will become a favorite.
- 3.0mm tool blade manufactured from W-1 tool steel
- Comfortable Hardwood handle is lightweight and easy to grip
- V-shaped cutting edge is great for roughing and detailing cuts
- Perfect for beginning or experienced carvers
Ramelson tools are built to last. It is as simple as that. This parting tool is no exception. It features a W-1 tool steel blade with a sharped v-shaped cutting edge with a Rockwell 60-62 hardness scale rating. It will come in handy for various carving projects, from carving grooves to cleaning up rough edges. Order today.
- Overall length with handle: 4½ ″
Palm Handle, Straight Handle