5/64″ (2.0mm) Bent Parting – V 4H
Accepting all major credit cards!
Ramelson manufactures a wide selection of parting tools designed for beginning and experienced carvers alike. This unique bent parting tool is handcrafted with high-quality materials and offers superior comfort and precision.
- 2.0mm tool blade manufactured from W-1 tool steel
- White Birch handle is comfortable to grip and allows for hours of carving
- V-shaped cutting edge is great for detailing cuts
- Lightweight design results in incredible performance
This bent parting v tool is handcrafted with high quality material and won’t wear or break as quickly as some of the other carving tools available that are cheaply made. This parting tool has a W-1 tool steel blade with a sharpened cutting edge, not to mention a Rockwell 60-62 hardness rating. The White Birch handle is available in both palm and straight handle options, both offering top-rated comfort and precision. Looking for a fishtail gouge set? Check out this product.
- Overall length with handle: 4½ ″
- Made in the USA
Palm Handle, Straight Handle