9/64″ (3.5mm) Shallow Straight Gouge
Accepting all major credit cards!
Gouges are designed to carve grooves without the corners of the tool digging into the wood. This Ramelson shallow straight gouge does just that and then some. From removing excess wood to carving precise grooves and trenches, this gouge tool will make projects easier.
- 3.5mm tool blade manufactured from W-1 tool steel
- Comfortable White Birch handle is lightweight and easy to grip
- Cutting edge is sharpened and ready for use
- A great addition to your collection of woodcarving tools
If you are looking for a high-quality gouge tool you have come to the right place. This carving tool is handcrafted using the finest materials, including W-1 tool steel and White Birchwood. The tool is lightweight and offers superior comfort and precision when carving grooves, trenches, or detail work. The tool is finished with a high-buff and sharpened before shipping, ensuring it’s ready to use when you receive it.
- Overall length with handle: 4½″
- Made in the USA
Palm Handle, Straight Handle