3/32″ (2.4mm) Veiner – U
3/32″ (2.4mm) Veiner – U. Available in Straight or Palm Handle. Tool lengths 2 1/4″, overall length with Palm handle 4 1/2″. High buff finish, sharp and ready to use. W-1 U.S. Tool steel. White Birch Wood Handle. Rockwell 60-62.
100% Made in USA!
Accepting all major credit cards!
Ramelson is a leader in veiners, gouges, and other wood carving tools. This U veiner tool has a deep “U” shape edge, perfect for fluting, preliminary outlining, and other types of relief carving.
- Arrives sharpened, honed, and buffed for immediate use
- Available in both straight and palm White Birch handles
- Provides clean, deep cuts
- W-1 tool steel blade is durable and will stay sharp through many projects
Ramelson is renowned for its high-quality handcrafted carving tools. This veiner tool is the perfect example of the reputable reputation Ramelson has established. The tool blade is manufactured using durable tool steel — it arrives sharpened and is ready for immediate use. The handle is uniquely designed and will provide comfort and precision throughout carving projects. The shape of this tool allows for clean, deep cuts in one pass. Order today and receive fast shipping.
- Overall length with palm handle: 4½”
Palm Handle, Straight Handle