When your carving projects require intricate details and finishing touches, this U-shaped veiner will certainly come in handy. It comes sharp and ready to use with a high buff finish and will enhance your detailing work.
- Tool is manufactured from W-1 US tool steel with a Rockwell 60-62
- Handle is crafted from premium White Birch wood
- Can be used for various wood carving projects
- Available in a straight or palm handle
Every great woodworker has veiners in different sizes, shapes, and lengths. This 5/64”veiner wood carving tool manufactured by Ramelson has a unique U-shape that is great for smaller sized projects or projects that require a lot of detail work. The wooden handle is crafted from White Birch and is easy and comfortable to grip. The tool comes sharpened, buffed, and ready to use.
- Overall length with palm handle: 4½”
- Made in the USA
Palm Handle, Straight Handle