#5 Fishtail Sweep
$18.00 – $20.00
Accepting all major credit cards!
A woodworker’s kit is not complete without the Ramelson handcrafted #5 Fishtail Sweep Gouge, designed for all medium-sized carvings and projects.
- Beautiful, glossy high-buff finish
- Carefully pre-sharpened and ready for immediate use
- Durable W-1 tool steel stays sharp during heavy usage
- Ideal for carving tight spaces, rounds and curves
- Customizable handle, shaft styles for every project
No matter what project woodworkers invest their time and expertise in, a variety of curved fishtail sweeps are essential to create flawless masterpieces. Pick from your choice of handcrafted handles and shafts to reach tight spaces and hollow out precise curves. This individual woodworking tool is a slightly-larger version of a Ramelson classic. It’s light-weight and features White Birch Wood handles with consistent W-1 steel sharpness for hours of hard work. All orders receive free domestic shipping!
- Sizes available:1/2”,1/4”,3/8”
- Tool length: 2 ½”, with handle: 6”
- Tool weight: 0.6 lbs
- Made in the USA
1/2", 1/4", 3/8"
Modified Handle, Palm Handle, Straight Handle
Bent Shaft, Straight Shaft