Large, complex woodworking projects need the strength of Ramelson’s handcrafted #9 Fishtail Sweep Gouge to make sure all your artistic and technical expertise shine.
- Beautiful, glossy high-buff finish
- Carefully pre-sharpened and ready for immediate use
- Durable W-1 tool steel stays sharp during heavy usage
- Ideal for carving tight spaces, rounds and curves
- Customizable handle, shaft styles for every project
This high-quality, deeply-curved fishtail sweep is critical to making every chisel precise and even. The combination of light-weight White Birch Wood handles and strong W-1 steel shafts make this your go-to woodworking tool for large, noticeable carving. Having the Ramelson #9 Fishtail Sweep Gouge at your side eliminates your risk of making irreversible mistakes. Customize yours today and enjoy free domestic shipping!
- Sizes available: 1/4” & 3/8”
- Tool length: 2 ½”, with handle: 6”
- Tool weight: 0.6 lbs & /span>
- Made in the USA
1/2", 1/4", 3/8"
Modified Handle, Palm Handle, Straight Handle
Bent Shaft, Straight Shaft